Athletic Department FAQ
Athletic Department Frequently Asked Questions
1. My child(ren) will be attending Tomball Memorial High School next semester/school year; what are the steps for participation?
New Student Athletes
2. I need to contact my student-athletes coach; who do I call?
Cross Country – Devin Theriot email@example.com
Girls Soccer – Elizabeth Cavazos firstname.lastname@example.org
Girls Track – Garrett Henson email@example.com
Softball – Glynn Tolleson firstname.lastname@example.org
Boys Soccer – James Woodard email@example.com
Boys Basketball – Matt Bailey firstname.lastname@example.org
Golf – Mike Crocker email@example.com
Baseball – Monte Huggins firstname.lastname@example.org
Swim/Dive – Norma Almanza email@example.com
Football – Sam Parker firstname.lastname@example.org
Tennis – Sean Dublin email@example.com
Volleyball – Sydney Lynch firstname.lastname@example.org
Girls Basketball – Tarence Davis email@example.com
Boys Track – Terrance Woods firstname.lastname@example.org
Athletic Trainers- Carissa Spraberry email@example.com
All equipment, practice gear, and team uniforms are provided by the Athletic Department. All issued items must be returned at the end of the school year.
4. Where can I find my student-athletes team schedule?
Please visit the Game Schedules page for team schedules.
5. Where is my student-athlete playing tonight?
Please visit the Game Schedule page for team schedules and/or contact your student’s coach by email for more information. We do not keep a list of away addresses or directions on campus.
6. My student-athlete is home sick what will I need to do when they return?
The Athletic Department has a similar policy to the TMHS campus policy regarding absences. A signed doctor’s note will need to be brought to the Athletic Trainer. Any special instructions from the doctor that are included in the note will be followed by the trainers for the health and safety of your student-athlete.
7. When does my student-athlete leave for the away game?
All departure times are determined by the head coach. Each head coach gives plenty of notice to student-athletes about away game departures and estimated arrival times; it is the student-athletes responsibility to relay that information home to their parent(s).
8. What happens if my student-athlete is injured during practice or game?
Our Athletic Trainers are licensed professionals. All suspected injuries will be evaluated in our facility by our trainers who will communicate with parents and coaches; and students will be referred to a physician as necessary.
9. Is there an admission fee for games?
10. I want to bring my student-athlete home from an away game; what are the procedures?
Student-athletes must travel to and from away games with the team.
11. Are their summer camps offered for student-athletes and siblings?
Yes. We offer a variety of summer camps for student-athletes enrolled with Tomball ISD. Information about camps offered is available in the spring.
12. Is your campus affiliated with club sports or leagues in the area?
No we are not affiliated with any clubs; and we do not support, provide or maintain information about those programs on our campus.