Every student-athlete must submit new physical forms & digital paperwork for the 2021-22 school year.
Through our partnership with Houston Methodist, TOMBALL MEMORIAL HIGH SCHOOL will be hosting physicals!
Saturday May 1st from 10:00am – 2:00pm
Physicals will be $20 – Appointment tickets are required and must be purchased online (instructions below). CASH WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
COVID protocols will be followed per Houston Methodist.
- Click HERE to create or use your login to reach your student’s information.
- Complete and electronically sign ALL 3 digital forms (see picture below)
- Medical History
- TISD Per-Participation Forms
- UIL Forms Signature Page
3. “Download and Print” the Tomball ISD Physical Form. (see picture above) No other form will be accepted. This form must be filled out and completed by yourself and the physician performing the physical.
4. Click HERE to select and purchase your appointment time. Please make sure yo uncheck the “myself” box and type the First and Last name of the student getting the physical (no nicknames) in the box provided. (See picture below)
5. Click HERE to print, complete, and sign the Houston Methodist Permit Form
6. Arrive 10 minutes before your appointment time for check-in at the Athletics Parking lot of Tomball Memorial High School. Make sure you bring:
~ Houston Methodist Permit Form
~ Tomball ISD Physical Form (with parent sections completed)
~ Proof of Appointment/Physical Purchase
7. High school students should turn their completed Tomball ISD Physical Form into the TMHS campus athletic trainers. Junior high students should turn their completed Form into their respective team coach.
Tomball Memorial High School (Willow Wood Junior High & Grand Lakes Junior High)
19100 Northpointe Ridge
Tomball, Texas 77377
Head Athletic Trainer: Carissa Spraberry ATC, LAT
Assistant Athletic Trainer: Khefren Savannah LAT
Phone: 281-357-3230 ext. 1189