ALL TICKETS FOR HOME GAMES SOLD ONLINE
NEED HELP WITH TICKETS? CALL 1-866-HTT-4TIX
General Admission: Adult/$4 and Student/$2
Tomball Memorial High School: https://tmhswildcatsathletics.com/event-tickets
EVERYONE NEEDS A TICKET (exception – babies or small children who will sit on parent’s lap)
Timeline for Ticket Sales:
Tickets will go on sale online to the public 24 hours before game day
Game day information:
- Gates open approximately 30 minutes prior to the first game.
- All gyms and stands will be cleared before the fans for the next game will enter.
- Fans will need a ticket to the game they are attending (EX: If you purchase a JV ticket you will not be allowed to enter the Varsity game without purchasing a Varsity ticket).
- No outside food or drinks are allowed at any sporting event.
- TMHS – Indoor Sport Parking Map
- TMHS – Outside Sport Parking Map
Tomball Memorial High School Capacity:
- Gyms and outside stands are at 50% Capacity following UIL Guidelines:
- Competition Gym – 378
- Small Gym – 75
- Soccer Stands – 280
- Baseball Stands – 307
- Softball Stands – 307
Tomball ISD Stadium Rules can be found here: https://www.tomballisd.net/apps/pages/gameday/
- Spectators will not be allowed on the playing floor following the games.
Away game tickets are sold and controlled by the hosting schools. Please contact them for more information.